[Mimedefang] Virus not reject by bounce mail

Rudolf Christel Jr. rcj-mail at christel.org
Fri Dec 6 14:10:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I send this mail a few days ago, but didn't received any answer....

Duering an check of the system (FreeBSD 4.7, Mimedefang, 2.26, nai,
File::Scan) a virus was not rejected or catched by mimedefang.

I´ve send the eicar testvirus within a zip file via yahoo to my system.
The mail itself was rejected correctly.
But as I received the bouncemail from yahoo the virus was not rejected
or catched by mimedefang.

First, Noton catched the virus on my work computer.

Has anybody a solution for this problem, or has any idea what to do?

Kind regards
Rudolf Christel Jr.