[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang build error

David T Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Thu Aug 29 07:37:01 EDT 2002

I've been using the Rawhide 8.12.5 RPMS for some time now and there are no
issues.  I would recommend rebuilding it from the SRPM to ensure that it
is build against your libraries, not new ones they are moving to with the
next RedHat release.  If you are running 7.3, there shouldn't be any other
dependencies to worry about.  If you are running a pretty old release, it
may be a lot of effort.