[Mimedefang] RE: Error with MIMEDefang 2.19

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Mon Aug 26 21:09:01 EDT 2002

Well, in an effort to troubleshoot the problem, I put 2.18 back on the
system and the problem went away.  Unfortunately, after returning to
2.19 I could not reproduce the problem...I don't know what was going on.

BTW - In another reply it was suggested that my system only now saw
SpamAssassin.  My setup has always seen SpamAssassin and regularly
catches SPAM and I have never seen the error mentioned below.

Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter.cx