[Mimedefang] Error with MIMEDefang 2.19

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Aug 26 16:42:01 EDT 2002

That's a normal SpamAssassin thing. :(  SpamAssassin is noisy when an
empty HTML part comes through.

I'm guessing, but it sounds like MIMEDefang recognized your SpamAssassin
install with this installation, but your previous installation didn't..
 Either that, or you just so happen to be getting a lot of HTML spam. :)

-Rich