[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.19 is released

Andrey V. Pevnev andrey at mgul.ac.ru
Sun Aug 25 04:24:01 EDT 2002

Hello David,

 I have a little suggestion: could you add a configure option (for
 example --with-user=) to set up uid for mimedefang? And during
 install process:

 1) Edit init-script and enable MX_USER= if this option is given.
 2) Chown spool directory to this user.
 3) Chown mimedefang-ip-key to this user (instead of hard-coding to
    defang in Makefile).

 This will simplify install process and make it easy if, for example,
 I'am using mailnull user instead of defang.

--
Best regards,
MSFU LAN Admin
 Andrey                            mailto:andrey at mgul.ac.ru