[Mimedefang] problems with mimedefag

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 08:57:01 EDT 2002

>From: marius popa <mapopa at reea.net>
>
>i have installed the latest version of mimedefang

Just to be sure, version?

>the demon is started before the sendmail

Version of sendmail?

>the sock is created but the email header does not contain X-scaned ...
>in the maillog the mimedefang is not called
>what should i do ?

Just to check, you've created the required entries in sendmail.mc, rebuilt
sendmail.cf from this, installed it and restarted sendmail?

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?