[Mimedefang] FW: MIME Digests

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Aug 12 10:35:01 EDT 2002

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, Jeff Grossman wrote:

> I just noticed something else in regards to this situation.  It converts
> the attachments on MIME messages which Spamassassin considers spam.  The
> messages which are not spam are fine.

If you are using the standard filter, then it adds a report.  My guess
is that MIME::Tools (the Perl module I use to parse/create MIME messages)
doesn't understand MIME digests too well.  Just omit the
following code from the filter:

		# If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
		action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
		                "$report\n",
				"SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");