[Mimedefang] FW: MIME Digests

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Sun Aug 11 21:29:01 EDT 2002

I just noticed something else in regards to this situation.  It converts
the attachments on MIME messages which Spamassassin considers spam.  The
messages which are not spam are fine.  I just added some e-mail messages
to the sa-mimedefang.cf file, so lets see if it will ignore these
messages from now on.

Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff at grossman.name)