[Mimedefang] New MIME tricks from Klez?

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Tue Aug 6 14:01:01 EDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Nels Lindquist wrote:

> I can forward some examples to interested parties, but unfortunately
> they've already been munged by MIMEDefang, so I don't know exactly
> what the originals looked like.

You might want to try using action_quarantine_entire_message() instead.
At least temporarily, anyway.  If one mime part is infected with a virus,
odds are that you probably don't want/need to see the rest of the message
(in your mail client), but you will have the message in MIMEDefang's
quarantine directory so you can see what the original looks like.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA