[Mimedefang] What operating system are you running?

Fox, Randy Randy_Fox at csgsystems.com
Tue Apr 30 18:14:34 EDT 2002

We're currently running on a pair of 700MHz systems with Linux 2.4.7.  Combined, they process roughly 35,000 msgs/day.  CPU stays very low utilization (single digits).  We're not using SpamAssassin yet but plan to.

I'm very pleased with the response time/throughput on these systems.  I figure it will be a long time before we have to upgrade them.

Randy