[Mimedefang] Filter timeouts

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Apr 29 17:01:22 EDT 2002

Needless to say, I am unable to reproduce the timeout problem on my
mail server or on two other production MIMEDefang installations. :-(

If anyone can reproduce it reliably, please include this info:

1)    *** Virus scanner detection results:
>     H+BEDV 'antivir'     NO (not found)
>     NAI    'uvscan'      NO (not found)
>     Sophos 'sweep'       YES - /usr/local/bin/sweep
>     AVP    'AvpLinux'    NO (not found)
>     File::Scan           YES
>
>     Found Mail::SpamAssassin.  You may use spam_assassin_is_spam()
>     Found Anomy::HTMLCleaner.  You may use anomy_clean_html()

(Thanks, Ashley!)

2) Information about which MIME-Tools patch you're using.  An md5sum
   of .../MIME/Tools/Field/ParamVal.pm is the most foolproof way to
   give me this information.

3) A captured spool message (use the "-k" option for mimedefang.)

4) Your filter.

Thanks,