[Mimedefang] File::Scan

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Sun Apr 7 11:49:17 EDT 2002

On Saturday 06 April 2002 21:13, Rich West wrote:
> >I went and got a copy after reading your message.
> >
> >It seems to be pretty fast, actually.  I'd expect that integrating it
> >with MIMEDefang would be pretty easy, too, and one could avoid the
> >overhead of starting another process.
>
> That was what I was thinking when I originally saw it, specifically
> because it is not another process.. it is a perl module.

This is exactly what I'm working on now. I've emailed the File::Scan author,
and hope to have working filter() code soon
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

panic("aha1740.c"); /* Goodbye */
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/aha1740.c