[Mimedefang] Message appears as attachment

Christian Hilgers hilgers at muc.zae-bayern.de
Thu Apr 4 09:31:59 EST 2002

Hi,

im using kmail, sendmail 8.11.6 and mimedefang 2.5 with the
suggested-minimum-filter-for-windows-clients configuration file. I
disabled only the lines

    if ($type eq "text/html") {
       return anomy_clean_html($entity);
    }
because of time-out problems. And I add the append_boilerplate($entity,
..) function.
Everysthing works fine accept sending a Messages to a Internet Mail
Service (5.5.2653.19). In that case the body of the message appears as
unknown attachment!
Any hints?

Thanks

Christian

General Information : SMTP Addresses have been changed to: *@muc.zae-bayern.de
Please update your address book accordingly.