[Mimedefang] Strip to file

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Nov 29 18:38:54 EST 2001

    Can defang strip MIME attachments by placing them into a predefined
URL address, sticking a pointer in the message and passing it on?  I
don't necessarily want to pitch attachments, or stuff written in
text/html, but rather take them off the message and save them, so that
the (final) recipient can decide for themselves whether they want to get
that attachment or not (by following the URL)

    And if defang can't, does anyone know of a program that can?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.