[Mimedefang] getting it right about how the filter works...

Tim Rayner Tim.Rayner at csu.edu.au
Wed Nov 28 21:49:12 EST 2001

Hi David,

I'd very much like chronologically named quarantine directories - something
like qdir-20011129-235900-1

This way, I can list them in order, and figure out the date and time just
from the filename.  This would be particularly beneficial for removing old
quarantine directories.  I realise that the reporting script could find the
dates using other means, but it would be much much easier if its in the
filename.

Yes please !!!

Thanks

Tim.

Tim Rayner - Networks Officer         | Email : trayner at csu.edu.au
             Murray Campus            |  Mail : P.O. Box 789, Albury,NSW, 2640
             Charles Sturt University | Phone : (02) 6051 9886