[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang

Manjunath H.N hn_manju at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 02:03:40 EST 2001

Hello ,

I want a script in MIME-Defang where in I can keep a
backup of all the mails sent by the clients from the
local LAN in specified folders and also check for
conditions such that certain attachments from certain
users can be blocked.

I want to have a complete backup of all the mails sent
to the mail server with their  attachments.

If the script is sent to me it will be highly
appreciated as I dont have an idea about perl
scripting.

Can you please help me.

Regards
Manjunath