[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.3 BETA 1 is available

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Dec 26 17:21:28 EST 2001

Builds and installs cleanly on FreeBSD (4.4 + security fixes).

The Spam Assassin stuff seems to be working pretty nicely, too.  I think
that's something that a sizeable chunk of my users are really going to
appreciate.

I don't suppose there's any way for the filter to get at the score Spam
Assassin gave to the message?  A return value on the
spam_assassin_is_spam() function seems like the most obvious
possibility, but I haven't really started poking around yet to see
what's available.

---
Mark Roedel           | "The most overlooked advantage to owning a
Systems Programmer    |  computer is that if they foul up there's no
LeTourneau University |  law against whacking them around a little."
Longview, Texas  USA  |                        -- Owen Porterfield