[Mimedefang] Just off the topic for a momment

Kurt Huwig kurt at iku-netz.de
Sat Dec 22 05:16:41 EST 2001

Anthony Giggins wrote:

> I'm looking for a squid redirector that virus scans proxy traffic
> Anyone know one other then Viralator?
>
> Sorry to talk about an off topic subject

This is next on my list for OpenAntivirus :-) I changed ScannerDaemon in
a way, that it supports such plugins.

Kurt

P.S.: Thanks for the code snipped for integration of OpenAntivirus; I
will post it on the page and include it in the distribution. ASA I get
some feedback, I will post it here.
Hey and this MIMEDefang sounds good, maybe I'll give it a try on my
machine ;-)

--
Kurt Huwig               iKu Netzwerklösungen   http://www.iku-netz.de/
Gesellschafter           Am Römerkastell 4      Telefon 0681/96751-0