[Mimedefang] wvHtml

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Dec 6 17:14:35 EST 2001

    Does anyone have an example snippet of how this should be called
properly?  I want all DOC files to be converted through wvHtml, and far
I'm not having much luck.  The man page says:

    action_external_filter($entity, $cmd)

    ...so I'm assuming that means using something like

    return action_external_filter($entity, "/usr/bin/wvHtml")

    ...should work, am I not correct?

    While I'm on the subject, I may as well ask.  What I'd like to do is
something like this:

    DOC attachment comes in
    defang strips it and drops it in the web space
    defang also converts it through wvHtml and drops that in webspace
    defang sticks both URLs (for original DOC file, and converted one)
in the email and sends it through to the recipient.

    I can get defand to strip the DOC and drop it in the webspace for
the user, but 1) I can't get wvHtml to work properly, and 2) I don't
know if I can do the above either considering that I only know of one
_URL_ during the process, and that's the first one.  How do I get the
second one (after wvHtml runs)?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.