[Mimedefang] unable to send email.

bastard child px at negative.zeroday.net
Thu Dec 6 15:04:50 EST 2001

I have setup mimedefang to filter out attachments only.  I do not have a
virus scanner setup on the system, and I am not running the multiplexor
version of mimedefang.  When sendmail and mimedefang start, I'm able to
send an email from offsite with one of the selected extentsion types, and
it filters it out, however, if I try to send an email from the local
domain, it errors back with "451 4.7.1 Please try again later".

Anybody have any ideas of what I'm doing wrong and what I can do to
prevent this?

Thanks,

jason