[Mimedefang] Customizing Setup

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Dec 5 21:24:43 EST 2001

    Okay, I think I've gotten MIMEDefang setup properly and it's working.  Now I need to configure it to do what I had intended to do in the first place: stripping anything non plain/text and dropping it in a web accessible address space and sticking a msg in the email before forwarding it.

    Are there any examples anywhere of different types of scripts, and possibly how to achieve something similar to what I'm trying to do?  I've gone through the examples folder and I'm slowly combing through some of the files.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130