[Mimedefang] sendmail m4?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Dec 5 21:15:52 EST 2001

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

>     Yeah, I use m4, however my config file doesn't include cf.m4...
>     I get it done through:

>     [sendmail/cf]$ m4 m4/cf.m4 cf/<customfile>.mc > sendmail.cf

You need the define done before m4/cf.m4 is sourced.  So you either
have to include it near the top of customfile.mc, or include
another file called milter.m4 (with just the define in it) before
m4/cf.m4, like this:

m4 m4/milter.m4 m4/cf.m4 cf/customfile.mc

where m4/milter.m4 contains just the "define" line.