[Mimedefang] Perl problems with Mimedefang 2.1 on Solaris 6 : Perl process did not finish

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Tue Dec 4 06:33:15 EST 2001

The problem is really strange :
- libmilter was installed correctly (in /usr/lib by default when doing
the ./Build install).
- the truss gave no hint : just some
mkdir("/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mdefang-7-3", 0700) Err#17 EEXIST

BTW I'm not using the multiplexor yet. I'm just doing some tests
with the most basic set-up.

I'm going to give the last beta a try.
I've noticed that perl-5.6.1 is available as a package on
Sunfreeware. Better go perl 5.6.1 too ?

Stephane.